Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – July Jubilee Street Dance
- By receiving a full price, discounted, VIP or complimentary ticket to the July Jubilee Street Dance, you and any subsequent beneficiaries of the ticket(s) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Street Dance will occur rain or shine. Street Dance attendees bear all risks of inclement weather.
- If the Street Dance is canceled or shortened due to any force majeure event, including but not limited to severe weather, terrorism or public health issues, refunds will not be issued.
- All advertised acts have confirmed their appearance at the Street Dance. However, acts are subject to change without notice and refunds will not be issued due to artist cancellations.
- Street Dance attendees waive all objections and claims to compensation related to the photo and video recording, broadcast and reproduction of their image or likeness by the coordinators of the Street Dance and any media that may attend.
- Neither Downtown Leakey, Keep It Real Beautiful (KIRB), Kim McElhinney, Jean Spivey, the Frio Chamber of Commerce, nor any of their principals or agents are liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained by any Street Dance attendee. Street Dance attendees assume all risks of personal injury incidental to the Street Dance, whether occurring before, during, or after the Street Dance.
This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused at the July Jubilee Street Dance’s sole discretion upon refunding the face amount of the ticket.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to eject any Street Dance attendee who fails to comply with the rules of the Street Dance or applicable laws.
- All relevant conditions above apply to any minor child or ward that a ticket holder may bring.
Anyone purchasing a ticket from a third party vendor (private individuals, Craigslist, StubHub, etc.) does so at his or her own risk.
- Tickets that already have been scanned by July Jubilee Street Dance staff will not be honored for any subsequent admission to the Street Dance.
- Attendees agree not to engage in violent or illegal activity of any kind or act in a disorderly or discriminatory manner. Reports of any sexual harassment or misconduct will be grounds for immediate removal.
- Firearms, fireworks and large knives are not permitted at the July Jubilee Street Dance.
Please do not lose or tamper with your wristband that you will be given upon entry to the event. You will not be issued a replacement unless you can return the entire damaged wristband to the box office.
- All sales are final.